Retrieve the molar mass of a compound from its chemical formula and vonvert between mass, volume, pressure, molarity, density, and number of moles. The stoichiometry calculator will calculate all non-arbitrary physical values from any given initial values. Gases can be calculated calculated as ideal gases, van der Waals real gases, or Redlich-Kwong real gases.
* For scientific notation, use Ex to represent 10x (e.g. 1.7x105 would be input as 1.7E5).
* Check your input; inaccurate input value (e.g. nonexist element or unclosed parenthesis) my cause unexpected results.
* Make sure to give values for all required inputs (e.g. if you are inputting a compound's partial pressure, you must also give the system's temperature and volume).
* For reaction stoichiometry, use the Reaction Stoichiometry Calculator.
* For stoichiometry practice problems, visit the Practice Problems section.